Promise to Candidates
Whether you’re looking for a permanent or contract position, Cadre has the hiring and human resources contacts you need to secure the right opportunity. Our comprehensive assessment tools enable us to get to know you, identify your strengths and place you within an organization that satisfies your career goals.
|Operations Excellence Manager (Qc)|
A Quebec based international company with facilities in Canada, the US, and China. They are renowned for their design and manufacturing expertise as well as the high level of customization they offer to their clients in terms of automated packaging machinery. Due to new product offerings, the company has sustained double-digit growth and is seeking individuals that will contribute to the continued success of the organization. The position is based on the west island of Montreal, in a newly acquired state of the art facilities. We require an individual that has a proven track record in managing technical teams and that can influence senior management.
We are seeking an Organizational Effectiveness Manager who thrives in an entrepreneurial and fun environment and is driven to achieve great things. You strive for perfection and you drive for optimization and will support an SME rapidly growing organization with strong leadership and problem-solving. You’ll be responsible for building this department and overseeing the efficiency of our entire workflow.
We expect you to think about profitability and how you can directly contribute to the business success. For example, you’ll propose operational systems and organizational plans to invest in tools and bring results. You’re expected to influence the environment and build momentum towards our total collective efficiency! Also, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that change is fortified and scalable as the company continues to grow. As the leader of Organizational Effectiveness, your role should directly contribute to the well-being, engagement, and growth of all staff.
But it doesn’t stop there! The company’s goal is to build a center of excellence in Montreal and to transfer our working methods to its other manufacturing facilities. Your contributions will be critical to maintaining a winning team built on measurable goals, clear instructions and an empowering culture that plays to win.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
• Maximize the operations engine. Ensuring we deliver our commitments, track and improve core KPIs and advance the overall quality of all operations processes and systems. Your insight on continuous improvement initiatives and establishing organizational strategies to optimize personnel, efficiencies and profitability, are appreciated.
• Provide proactive, timely and accurate support to the team in the form of preparing various documents, reports, track KPI’s etc.
• Relationship building with the global team (notably Product Development, Accounting, Quality, Human Resources, Information Technology) and Stakeholders
• Utilizing business intelligence to maximize reporting and workflows to improve efficiency and clarity
• Presentations to new hires, employees, and managers
• Bachelor degree in a technical field
• 10+ years of considerable management/leadership experience in engineering/manufacturing environments
• Strong experience with ERP, MS Office 365 suite, MS BI and collaboration/project management tools
• Proven ability to work within a high paced manufacturing environment, influencing peers, and driving results
• High energy, motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills while being assertive in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French & English
Cadre is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Would you like to apply to this job?